Personalized On-site Massage
On-site massage is the perfect way to promote health and wellness and give your employees or guests some much-needed "downtime". Reserve dates and times and we will do the rest. Our Certified massage therapists will bring specially designed massage chairs or tables to your workplace and provide a safe, comfortable upper body shiatsu/accupressure-style massage that covers back, neck, shoulders, arms, and hands. Designed to facilitate circulation and relieve stress, this highly effective wellness service usually lasts 10-20 minutes per person and can be hosted in a conference room, fitness center, or even outdoors. Your employees and guests will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Join the more than 100 large and small businesses, education institutions, and special events planners who have worked with us to offer a very welcomed wellness benefit. Request a free quote. or find our more about how chair massage works.
Here's what you need to know
- CA Licensed & Insured Therapists
- High quality professional massage equipment
- Turnkey presence: You provide the space, we do the rest
- Liability insurance coverage
- Variety of payment options
- Client discounts for future services
- Company paid (most common): You pay all fees. Balance due upon delivery of service. Credit/debit card or purchase orders available.
- Employee paid: You provide the space and we collect a pre-determined amount from each employee. Credit/debit cards only. Minimums apply.
- Co-Pay: You cover part of the massage services, employees pay the rest. Debit/Credit cards only.
- Trade show & Events: Company pays deposit and opens purchase order. Balance due within 10 days of service. minimums apply.
Here are a few types of events we've successfully completed:
- Employee incentive programs
- University student/faculty appreciation
- Health and wellness fairs
- Conventions and trade shows
- Fund-raising events
- Private parties
- Sporting events
- Marketing events
- Employee retreats
- VIP events
Preparing for your Event
- Request a quote using the form below or call us at 408-260-2256
- Sign a contract with us (72 hour cancellation policy)
- Identfy a quiet, safe space (conference room, outdoor tent)
- Post a sign-up sheet
- Enjoy your event!
A sampling of the on-site clients we have served:
- Savannah Chanelle Winery
- Fusion Startups
- San Jose Convention Center
- Stanford University
- Stanford Career Center
- Santa Clara School District
- San Jose 408K
- Santa Clara University
- San Jose State University
- Brazen Racing