SAFETY FIRST (COVID-19) Protocols
These are times of lots of stress. Home stress, work stress, realtionship stress, health stress, news stress. On-site massage is the perfect way to promote health and wellness and give your employees or guests some much-needed "downtime" to help them cope with toay's realities. We take the safety of your employees and our staff very seriously. that's why we have put into place strict protocols to help everyone feel confident that they are taking every precaution necessary to stay well and enjoy a much-needed chair massage.
Here's what you need to know
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- We follow all protocols prescribed by your business, event or educational institutio
- We adhere to all OSHA and CDC best practices
- We thoroughly disinfect and sanitize all equipment before and after each session
- We screen our therapists before they arrive at your location
- We wear protective masks, gloves and practice proper handwashing and hygiene protocols
FOR OUR THERAPIST'S SAFETY
- We practice social distancing between therapists
- We ask each client three COVID-19 pre-screening questions and reserve the right to deny service based on the answers to those COVID-19 risk-assessment questions
- All clients must wear masks during the session. If they do not have a mask, one will be provided.